White Castle is a fast food restaurant known famously for its "sliders," or small burgers. It was the first restaurant and second business to open in the lot of the New Lenox Town Center, where Walmart is the anchor.
The 24-hour restaurant offers breakfast foods on top of regular fast food staples such as burgers, fries and soft drinks.
- Hours: 24-hour drive-thru and restaurant
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Feb. 13, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Burgers, fries, fish/chicken sandwiches, onion rings, chicken rings, breakfast sandwiches
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.whitecastle.com/food/menu
- Specialties: The Crave Case, which includes 30 sliders.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 52
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch