Old Plank Trail Community Bank
Old Plank Trail is a locally-owned community bank. The bank's products and rates are all approved by the local owners, not some far-off corporate headquarters. This allows Old Plank Trail to offer lower rates and faster service.
Old Plank Trail has no extra fees for using the tellers and encourage residents to come in a speak with their financial advisers when they have questions.
- Hours: Lobby- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am-5:30pm, Friday: 8:30am-7:00pm, Saturday: 8:30am-1:00pm, Drive-up Hours - Monday - Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm, Saturday: 7:00am-1:00pm,
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Money orders, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service