Lowe's is a great option for do-it-yourselfers, contractors, and small-business owners. It has departments covering home improvement and construction. Some of these include plumbing, painting, hardware, tools, appliances, industrial cleaning and lighting. It also has a lumber yard and a garden center. Both are open year-round. Don't forget about outside fun: Choose from a nice selection of grills, furniture, patio supplies, bird-feeders and lawnmowers. Employees can assist with project ideas and advice, and the store offers lots of ways to help you create an energy-efficient home, taking advantage of tax breaks in the process.
- Hours: Sun, 8am - 8pm; Mon - Sat, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: Will what I purchase cover all my needs? What is the return policy for these items?
- Home appliance brands: Whirlpool, GE, Maytag, Samsung, KitchenAid, Broan, Bosch
- Home installation: Yes
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: Select plants appropriate for your climate zone
- Keys made: Yes