Lions Den Park
Lions Den Park, home of the Park District's recreation department, features a three-hoop basketball court, two sand volleyball courts and an impressive baseball field with a fence, lights and a scoreboard.
There is also a picnic pavilion with three tables and a playground.
- Fax: 815-485-5952
- Hours: Dawn to dusk, but if there is a scheduled baseball game the park is open until 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a paved pathway from the parking lot to the playground and baseball field.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Area: 10 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables