Frank, owner of C.C.R. Automotive, says that doing a job right the first time is always the goal of his shop and why customers return to him for their vehicle care.
While he's only been open at this location since 2009, Frank has more than 30 years of experience caring for automobiles.
The shop is in a nice, quiet court off of Ferro Drive. It is the last building on the street and is hard to see from the main road.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Batteries
- Associations/certifications: ASE
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: Yes
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Get all regular maintenance done as scheduled.