How to Blog on New Lenox Patch
Who Should Blog?
Anyone may blog on Patch, but you should:
- Live in New Lenox or have a direct tie to the village.
- Have something interesting to share, whether it's news from your organization, opinions about various issues or expertise others would benefit from reading.
Requirements for Blogging
- Use your full name.
- Upload a head shot or a logo of your organization.
- Provide a short bio of yourself to tell readers a bit about who you are.
Benefits of Blogging
- You can share your news and opinions with community members on a site that gets a lot of daily traffic.
- Because blogging is not paid, you maintain all the rights to your work.
- You are featured on the newlenox.patch.com home page.
- You can post as often or as infrequently as you like.
If you are interested in blogging, email editor Michael Sewall at email@example.com and pitch your idea. He will provide further directions about how to get started.