Most of New Lenox's highest profile crimes of 2012 resulted in suspects being caught and taken to jail.
For some of the people in the photos above, they're still in court hearings, hoping to prove their innocence. For others, they were convicted of their crimes this year.
The photos were supplied by the Will County Sheriff's Department, the New Lenox Police Department and other law enforcement agencies throughout 2012. For more information on the people in the photos, read the stories below.
- Scenes From a Manhunt (Photo Gallery)
Shooting Threat and Terrorism
- Former L-Way Teacher Allegedly Threatened to Shoot School Officials (Update)
- Man Charged With Terrorism Threats Against Lincoln-Way
- UPDATED: Former L-Way Employee Allegedly Trespassed at East... Again
Homicide and manslaughter
- Oklahoma Manslaughter Case Makes Way to New Lenox PD
- Men Who Burglarized Dead New Lenox Man's Home Get Prison Time
- Murder Defendant Says Confession Was Forced in New Lenox Homicide Case
Drugs, weapons and grenades
- Student's Arrest Tied to Friend's Overdose Death at Lewis: Cops
- Gun Shots Fired After a Dispute; 2 New Lenox Men Arrested (UPDATED)
- New Lenox Man Carrying Live Grenades Causes Evacuation at Lemont McDonald's
Are you a fan of true crime? "Like" the Crime-n-Shame page on Facebook.
- Tell-Tale Plop Lands Woman in Jail After Drug Test Turns Violent: Cops
- Botched Drug Deal Leads to Car Flipping Over on Illinois Highway
- Police Recover Gun Stolen From New Lenox Shop Following Car Chase
Child pornography and sex with a child
- Cops: Frankfort Twp. Man Tried to Buy Sex With Child
- Sex Abuse Trial Continues for Resident Accused of Fondling Former Students
Two ways to stay connected:
Information for the Mug Shot Gallery is provided by law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.