The three alleged suspended license drivers were:
- Matthew Gabrione, 39, of 4557 N. Leavitt in Chicago, who was also charged with failing to signal. Gabrione was pulled over Thursday near the intersection of Gougar Road and Route 6. A passenger, 42-year-old Mark Wilson of 2455 Timber Springs in Joliet, was arrested on a warrant charging him with failing to appear in court.
- Juan Ramirez, 24, of 210 Davison, Joliet, who was also charged with speeding when the cops pulled him over Friday near the intersection of Gear and Haven.
- Renee Gilich, 38, of 2207 Spencer Road, who was pulled over Saturday near the intersection of Joliet Highway and Prairie Road.
- Victor Garcia, 29, of 2300 Market in Blue Island, who was also charged with speeding when the police pulled him over Saturday near the intersection of Nelson and Spencer roads.
- Jason McNear, 37, of 1016 Magnolia in Joliet, who was also charged with speeding, operating an uninsured vehicle and using a fraudulent license when the police pulled him over Saturday near the intersection of Route 30 and Washington Street. McNear was taken to the Will County jail.