The Bears have a tough schedule ahead, so getting a win this week would be a big step toward the playoffs. Jay Cutler heads back to his college stomping grounds in Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans.
Patch is getting in on the action.
Predict the score prior to Sunday's Bears game. The reader who correctly guesses the score, or comes closest to guessing the score, will get a Patch baseball cap. At the end of the season, we'll have a random drawing among the weekly winners for a larger prize.
Congratulations to Roman, of Tinley Park, who predicted the Bears would beat the Panthers 24-17 last week (the actual score was 23-22).
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
• If you’re a Patch reader, simply comment on the bottom of this article with your name and what you think the final score of the next Bears game will be. (Example: Benny Bears Fan, Bears 102, Titans 0.)
• All entries need to be received by the start of the game. Because the Bears' game is at noon Sunday (CST), we'll need all entries by then.
• To determine the winner, we will take the difference between actual points scored and predicted score for each team, and add them up for everyone who posted in the comments section. The person whose combined total is closest to zero wins. And it doesn't matter if the points you give are higher or lower than actual points scored, we're just looking for the person who has the lowest differential.
• If two or more people tie for being the closest to the actual total of points scored, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner.
• Only one entry allowed per person. All participants must be 18 years or older. You can read our official giveaway guidelines here.
So, please, comment away. And tell your friends!