A four-bedroom quad-level home located at 1809 Cornell Drive in New Lenox sold for $228,000. The home has a wood-burning fireplace in the family room, three bathrooms, a newer AC unit and a newer water heater. It features a paver brick patio, storage shed and mature trees in the back yard.
These properties were sold in New Lenox recently, according to Will County property records.
- 1725 Brogan Dr., $389,000
- 1809 Cornell Dr., $228,000
- 1040 Grand Mesa Ave., $275,000
- 2872 McKenna Dr., $55,000
- 665 Northern Lights Way, $44,900
- 656 Peregrine Dr., $255,875
- 2744 Schooner Dr., $211,000
- 2089 Viewside Dr., $436,700