The Konow Corn Maze company was responsible for the unspecified injuries suffered by Elyse Lester, according to her lawsuit.
Lester was visiting Konow Corn Maze's Homer Glen "straw playground" in October, the lawsuit said, and hurt herself while "stepping down from a hay bale."
This was Konow Corn Maze's fault, according to the lawsuit, because it failed to:
- Reasonably inspect the straw playground
- " ... warn (Lester) of the dangerous condition in the playground, specifically the concealment of the changing elevation ... "
- " ... maintain and clean the floor of straw in the playground ... "
- Keep the walkway clear and
- Warn Lester "of the potential risk or hazard of the change in elevation of the straw on the ground," among other things.
Go take a look at our Facebook page.