Invite a friend
Special Needs - Gymnastics Class
Ages: 8 & up
Special Needs Gymnastics: FlipStar Gymnastics and LWSRA have partnered for this great class!
Gymnastics is a great sport that helps boost flexibility, increase concentration, and enrich lives. Gymnasts work on strength and coordination while training in tumbling, acrobatic skills and limited apparatus work. The group may be divided based on ability. Those that are more advanced will train to compete in Special Olympics Illinois competitions while those who are not ready for competition will work on basic skills. LWSRA has teamed up with Flip Star Gymnastics Academy to offer this program. An instructor from Flip Star will lead with the help of LWSRA staff.
|Where||FlipStar Gymnastics Academy 1906 Ferro Dr, New Lenox, IL 60451|
|Time||4:15 pm–5:15 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Families|
|Price||$100 (R)/$150 (NR)|
More About FlipStar Gymnastics Academy
FlipStar Gymnastics Academy is a exercise and fitness gym that offers a range of programs and activities, including tumbling, gymnastics and cheer for all levels of experience. Some programs include summer classes, beginner tumbling, pre-school programs, parent and tot classes, advanced classes and more. It also offers birthday party services. Pricing includes 45-minute, one-hour and 90-minute classes. Check its main website for details on programs or for a full schedule.
Other events here
- Friday Open Gym - FlipStar Gymnastics, 6 & UP Weekly on Fridays, 8:15 pm–10:15 pm
- Enroll Now! Spring 2013 - FlipStar Gymnastics Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 9:00 am–7:30 pm
- Family Sundays Open Gym - Ages walking - 17 years old! Weekly on Sundays, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- ZUMBA TONING Weekly on Mondays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Open Gym - FlipStar Gymnastics, 5 & UNDER Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- ZUMBA Weekly on Mondays, 6:15 pm–7:15 pm