VIDEO: What Does a Supt. Do on Spring Break?
Lincoln-Way school district Supt. Lawrence Wyllie gives readers a behind-the-scenes look about what he does on his vacation. Here's a hint: It involves more work.
Beginning earlier this year, Lincoln-Way High School District 210 Supt. Lawrence Wyllie has been sitting down with Patch for a series of video Q&As about the district with some of the questions provided by readers.
In today's segment--the final one in this series--Wyllie answers this question from Frankfort Patch editor Joe Vince: What are you doing for spring break?
Want to catch up on Wyllie's other video interviews? Check out the Q&A topic page or watch the videos concerning these specific questions:
- What's Ahead for D210? Wyllie Looks at the District's Next Steps
- D210 Board Hasn't Made Up Its Mind on Budget, Supt. Says
- Referendum Was Never Considered for D210
- D210 Superintendent Explains Why Closing L-W West Isn't an Option
- Wyllie Talks About Administrators, Wage Freezes and Pay Cuts
- Supt. Explains the Relationship Between Taxes and Per-Student Costs
- Cohen Will Be Good Fit as L-W North Principal, Wyllie Says
- D210 Working on Ways to Lower Cost of Teachers' Contract
- Setting the Record Straight on Teachers' Pension Plan
- Supt. Talks Health Insurance for D210 Staff
HOW DO YOU LIKE THESE Q&As? Are they informative? Do you like being able to submit your own questions? Is there a way they could be improved? Tell us what you think in the comments section.