A two-story, four-bedroom Victorian-style home located at 601 Central Road in New Lenox sold for $350,000. The home has three bathrooms and 3,200 square feet of living space. It features a brick fireplace in the living room. The home has French doors that open to a formal dining room. It comes equipped with a full/finished basement, an office space and a back deck with a gazebo.
These properties were sold in New Lenox recently, according to Will County property records.
- 601 Central Rd., $350,000
- 142 S. Cooper Rd., $105,000
- 2301 Dundee Dr., $310,000
- 23057 S. Kankakee St., $55,000
- 662 Peregrine Dr., $281,566
- 1080 Sanctuary Dr., $234,205