A two-story, five-bedroom home located at 2401 Bluestone Bay Drive in New Lenox sold for $365,000. The home has 3.5 bathrooms and 2,650 square feet of living space. It was built in 2006. The home features Brazillian cherry floors. It has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. In the basement, the home has a fifth bedroom and french doors that open to a private office. The home comes with a fenced back yard and a brick paver patio.
These properties were sold in New Lenox recently, according to Will County property records.
- 163 Bent Tree Ln., $201,000
- 2401 Bluestone Bay Dr., $365,000
- 3501 Cricket Ave., $136,100
- 2761 Farm View Rd., $255,000
- 1501 Stonebridge Dr., $255,000
- 676 Warbler $222,000