No doubt you'll forget something you need to make the Thanksgiving meal perfect. Don't panic. Here's a list of the Thanksgiving Day hours for grocery stores, convenience stores and liquor stores in New Lenox.
OPEN 24 HOURS
OPEN PART OF DAY
- Berkot's Super Foods is open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Walgreens, 450 S. Schoolhouse Road, is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- CVS is open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., and the pharmacy is open 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Jewel Osco on Nelson and the location on Laraway are open 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Route 30 Liquor, 356 W. Maple Street, is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- United Liquor, 148 W. Illinois Highway, is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Village Mart, 1306 N. Cedar Road, is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.