How to use this map
- Use the plus and minus signs in the upper left corner to zoom in and out. Click and hold to drag through the map.
- The house icon denotes a burglary or theft at a home. The car icon indicates a vehicle that was burglarized. The tools icon shows property damage incidents.
- Hover over an icon to see the location at which an incident occurred. Please note that addresses are not exact, but rather noting the block where something happened (i.e. "1000 block of Spencer Road").
- Click on an icon for more details about what was stolen or damaged at the location.
In October 2012, there were five thefts and attempted thefts reported in New Lenox along with two incidents of vanadalism to vehicles. In addition, two complaints for criminal damage to property were filed, including one abandoned garage fire. There were also two complaints of identity theft. This information was provided in weekly blotter reports from the New Lenox Police Department and Will County Sheriff's Department.
See More on Patch
- Woman Arrested After Disturbance, Police Charge Her with Aggravated Battery
- Burglars Rob Shuttered Business, Vandals Slash Tires: Police Blotter
- Warrant for Weed Nets Rockford Man: Police Blotter
- Thief Steals Name to File Tax Return: Police Blotter
- Vandals Flatten Tires on Three Vehicles: Police Blotter
Most Popular articles
- Mayor Says 'Boycott' Gas Stations in Town, Researches Other Actions
- 13-year-old Frankfort Girl Missing: Police Dog Lost Scent (UPDATE)
- I-80 Crash Started with Joliet Purse-Snatching, Auto Theft, Police Say
- Stolen Car Crashes into Semi on I-80
- Despite Call for Boycott, Gas Prices in New Lenox Are Going Up