How to use this map
- The house icon denotes a burglary or theft at a home. The car icon indicates a vehicle that was burglarized. The tools icon shows property damage incidents.
- Hover over an icon to see the location at which an incident occurred. Please note that addresses are not exact, but rather noting the block where something happened (i.e. "1000 block of Spencer Road").
- Click on an icon for more details about what was stolen or damaged at the location.
Through January 2012, four cars were burglarized in New Lenox. There was one case in which a home was burglarized. There were foure cases of theft from a home and four from cars. In addition, there were two reports of criminal damage to property at homes and four cases of property damage to vehicles last month.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 13-year-old Frankfort Girl Missing: Police Dog Lost Scent (UPDATE)
- New Lenox Mayor to Take Gas 'Gouging' Matter to Attorney General
- I-80 Crash Started with Joliet Purse-Snatching, Auto Theft, Police Say
- Mayor Says 'Boycott' Gas Stations in Town, Researches Other Actions
- Joliet Man Allegedly Breaks into Hospital Coffee Shop: Blotter