How to use this map
- Use the plus and minus signs in the upper left corner to zoom in and out. Click and hold to drag through the map.
- The house icon denotes a burglary or theft at a home. The car icon indicates a vehicle that was burglarized. The tools icon shows property damage incidents.
- Hover over an icon to see the location at which an incident occurred. Please note that addresses are not exact, but rather noting the block where something happened (i.e. "1000 block of Spencer Road").
- Click on an icon for more details about what was stolen or damaged at the location.
In December 2012, seven criminal damage complaints were filed—four at homes and three vehicles—in New Lenox. There were also five incidents of theft reported—two businesses, two homes and one incident of theft from a car. Police are investigating these matters.
Two ways to stay connected:
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 13-year-old Frankfort Girl Missing: Police Dog Lost Scent (UPDATE)
- Mayor Says 'Boycott' Gas Stations in Town, Researches Other Actions
- I-80 Crash Started with Joliet Purse-Snatching, Auto Theft, Police Say
- New Lenox Mayor to Take Gas 'Gouging' Matter to Attorney General
- Joliet Man Allegedly Breaks into Hospital Coffee Shop: Blotter