Arrest Warrants: Wanted for Heroin, Related Substance, DUI Charges in LW Communities
Lincoln-Way communities of New Lenox, Mokena and Frankfort. The Will County Sheriff's Department last updated its warrants list on Dec. 5, 2012.
A heroin and substance abuse symposium, Will County HELPS (Heroin Education Leads to Preventative Solutions,) designed to assist families impacted by substance abuse, particularly heroin was held Sept. 28 in New Lenox. Between 450-500 people packed the program to glean insights about the ways to avoid, identify and grapple with these issues. Click here to learn more.
The list below pertains to people wanted for DUI or illegal substances-related charges.
- The last known address for Adam S. Wdowikowski, 21, was in the 1000 block of Center Road, Frankfort. The warrant was issued Aug. 29, 2012 on charges of possession of a controlled substance. Bond was set at $25, 000.
- The last known address for Michael P. Wachter, 21, was in the 25000 block of S. LaGrange Road, Frankfort. The warrant was issued Dec. 4, 2012. Bond was set at $10,000.
- The last known address for Codey M. Cervantes, 20, was in the 11000 block of Daniel Trail, Mokena. The warrant was issued Nov. 8 on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $8,000.
- The last known address for Alfonso Ramirez, 28, was in the 19100 block of Weber Road, Mokena. The warrant was issued May 10, 2010 on charges of DUI and no valid driver's license. Bond was set at $0.
- The last known address for Corey O. Myers, 27, was in the 800 block of S. Pine Street, New Lenox. The warrant was issued Feb. 10 on charges of manufacture/delivery of between 115 grams of heroin. Bond was set at $100,000.
- The last known address for Kim Sanghoo, 30, was in the 2100 block of Jackson Branch Drive, New Lenox. The warrant was issued April 16 on charges of DUI. Bond was set at $5,000.
The information above should not be construed as authority to apprehend anyone yourself. Any information regarding warrants should be passed on to the Will County Sheriff's Office at 815-727-8575 or the Sheriff's Office tip line.