The New Lenox Public Library has scheduled a team of paranormal researchers, TnT Paranormal Investigators, to discuss methods used to find answers and investigate evidence of any alleged cases of paranormal or unexplained activity.
Meet the ghost experts. The program for teens and adults is scheduled to begin at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, at the library's Meeting Rooms A & B.
According to Jen Horvath, adult services librarian, "the discussion will include methods for gathering data during an investigation, how the data is reviewed to determine if any paranormal evidence was captured, or if these experiences are natural/environmental, man-made, or indeed paranormal."
TnT investigators, at last year's library presentation, referred to New Lenox as a "hot bed" for paranormal activity due its proximity to creeks and Joliet prisons.
On a lighter note, here's the library's top 10 picks for Halloween reads:
- There Was an Old Monster by Rebecca Emberly
- Can You Make A Scary Face by Jan Thomas
- Skelton Meets the Mummy by Steve Metzger
- Big Pumpkin by Erica Silverman
- The Spider and the Fly by Mary Howitt
- Hoodwinked by Arthur Howard
- Zombie Tag by Hannah Moskowitz
- Killer Pizza by Greg Taylor
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- Closed for the Season by Mary Downig Hahn
- Monsters of Morley Manor by Bruce Coville
Scroll through the photos to see how "Itsy Bitsy Toddlers" celebrate Halloween.
STAY UPDATED WITH PATCH NEWS