Community Mourns Death of 2012 Providence Graduate Kaitlyn Moak
New Lenox resident and 2012 Providence Catholic High School graduate, Kaitlyn Moak passed away Friday night. Read the Facebook posts and tweets of how the Providence Catholic community reacted.
The community mourned the loss of another young student this weekend after learning that 2012 Providence Catholic graduate Kaitlyn Moak died suddenly.
Did you know Kaitlyn Moak? Share your memories in the comments section below.
There will be a wake on Monday, June 25 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m at the Kurtz Memorial Chapel. Also, a funeral service will be held on Tuesday, June 26 at 10 a.m. in the same place.
Grief counselors will be available to all Providence Catholic High School students, faculty and staff on Monday, June 25 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 pm in the Providence Catholic High School Chapel.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Mayor Says 'Boycott' Gas Stations in Town, Researches Other Actions
- 13-year-old Frankfort Girl Missing: Police Dog Lost Scent (UPDATE)
- I-80 Crash Started with Joliet Purse-Snatching, Auto Theft, Police Say
- Stolen Car Crashes into Semi on I-80
- Despite Call for Boycott, Gas Prices in New Lenox Are Going Up